ORIL: 302 (2x151)
LINK: 50, 100, 150 persons
UNIQUE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND SMALL DECK FOOTPRINT
The Superslide, formally known as the Medium Inflatable Slide (MIS) is for vessels with freeboard heights of between 3.8 metres and 12.5 metres, incorporates a twin-track inflatable slide that deploys at right angles to ships’ sides.
This system deploys at right angles to the vessel. The Superslide is packed together with either the 100/150 person Throw Over or Throw Over Self Righting canopied liferaft. When supplied for use with 100 Open Reversible liferafts, a second liferaft can be packed into the container so when inflated and bowsed it is immediately available for boarding. A second liferaft can be available for bowsing outboard of the receiving liferaft. Superslide available 3.8 metres to 12.5 metres in a range of five slides.
THIS TWIN TRACK INFLATABLE SLIDE SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR HEIGHTS BETWEEN 3.8 & 12.5 METRES.
• Simple and quick to install and re-install after service
• Electric remote release system which automatically
performs a complete system deployment
• Float-free system operates before the water reaches the evacuation deck
• Max pax with ORIL liferaft is 397 persons in 17 minutes 40 sec
• Max pax with SOLAS canopied ra s is 750 persons in 30 minutes (fully MED approved)
• Unique, lightweight and small deck footprint
• Provides an alternative range of retrofit solutions