Marin Ark 1
ENSURES UTMOST STABILITY IN THE TOUGHEST HEAVY SEA CONDITIONS
Marin Ark 1 is uniquely designed to ensure utmost stability in even the toughest heavy sea conditions. In the case of an emergency, the system is highly efficient and effective. One simple release action activates the deployment of the system, which is fully inflated and operational within 90 seconds of deployment.
The liferafts are fully reversible, ensuring Marin Ark 1 inflates upright each and every time, and evacuation chutes are fully enclosed ensuring no passenger is exposed to the elements at any time during evacuation.
ONCE DEPLOYED THE SYSTEM IS UNIQUELY DESIGNED TO ENSURE UTMOST STABILITY IN EVEN THE TOUGHEST HEAVY SEA CONDITIONS
• Compact all-in-one stowage design requiring minimal deck footprint
• Liferafts are fully reversible, ensuring the system inflates upright each and every time
• Evacuation chutes are fully enclosed ensuring no passenger is exposed to the elements at any time during evacuation
• Stowage design allows for easy system ‘swap-out’ during service, meaning minimal vessel downtime
• Available in symmetrical and asymmetrical options, enabling maximum design flexibility
• Tween deck and open deck stowage solutions also available