50, 100, 150 persons
ORILs: 50, 100, 151 persons
IDEAL FOR LOW FREE-BOARD VESSELS
The Easyscape Slide systems which were formally known as the Small Inflatable Slide systems (SIS) are for low freeboard vessels. Easyscape slides and liferafts, or Open Reversible Inflatable Liferafts (ORILs), stored near to evacuation points. Liferafts or ORILs are launched remotely, inflated and bowsed into position using either manual or automatic electric winches. An Easyscape slide is then in ated and deployed into the liferaft or ORIL.
Easyscape Slide available 1.5 metres to 3.8 metres in a range of five slides with a maximum freeboard of 3.8 metres.
THESE LOW FREE-BOARD SYSTEMS ARE IDEAL FOR ERVAAPCIDULAYTEINVGACVUEASTSIENLGS WITHIN 1.5 TO 3.8 METERS
• Specifically designed for high speed craft passenger ships (fast evacuation required)
• Small, light and easy to use slide submitted to an authorisation of use when a MES may not be required
• Facilitates the descent of passengers into the canopied or open reversible inflatable liferafts
• Increased safety for the low freeboard vessels
• Safer means of evacuation for passenger vessels (when evacuation deck < 3.80 metres)