Survitec Zodiac Liferafts
Built to meet the needs of small passenger vessels, fishing vessels and high speed craft the Survitec Zodiac liferaft is the first choice for many operators.
Designed and manufactured out of our highly successful manufacturing facility in Chevanceaux, France, the Survitec Zodiac liferaft is chosen for its advanced design and unique method of construction. Additionally, due to the fabric weight and structure, Survitec Zodiac throw over liferafts are easy to service and fit in light, small sized but strong, glass reinforced containers.
The Throw Over option of this ra can be dropped from a height of up to 36
meters and meets all of the required approval standards.
- Manufactured using durable plyurethane coated fabric
- Assembled using Thermobinding (advanced hot assembly technique) ensuring
- Consistent (computer controlled technique)
- Inert to aging fators in the marine environments
- Extremely strong and safe when loaded
- Easy to service and fit in small light glass reinforced container
- Can be dropped from up to 36 metres
- Grab bags are sealed in strong watertight bags, secured inside the liferaft
- Available in white, grey or black container colour options