Twin Fall Davit Launched Lifeboat
Survitec can supply, commission, inspect and maintain our comprehensive range of twin fall davit launched lifeboats. Designed and built to latest IMO/SOLAS and LSA regulations, our lifeboats are approved by ABS, BV, GL, LR and EC mark.
The twin fall davit launched lifeboats are suitable for offshore and merchant applications including Oil and Gas tankers as well as Dry Cargo vessels. Designed for use in harsh conditions, our lifeboats are constructed using materials suited for their resistance to the corrosive marine environment. This ensures a long and trouble-free operational life with minimal maintenance required in between servicing periods.
• Capacities from 21 to 126 persons on board (pob)
• 150 pob available on application
• Seating for an average body of 82.5kgs (solas requirement) to 98kgs (common offshore requirement)
• Tanker and dry cargo versions available
• Tanker versions include a compressed air supply to pressurise the lifeboat for a minimum of 10 minutes to prevent the ingress of smoke and an external water spray deluge system
• Buoyancy to self-right when fully loaded and in a damaged condition