RFD Surviva Liferafts
4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25 persons
The RFD Surviva liferaft is manufactured to the highest quality standards, using corrosion and abrasion resistant Polyurethane coated textile ensuring maximum durability and longevity.
Available in both throw over and davit launch options and approved for storage in a variety of different designed GRP containers, the RFD Surviva range offers customers unparalleled fexibility when utilising space onboard vessels.
Certified to meet all major ag requirements the RFD Surviva liferaft is approved for a max stowage height of up to 46 metres and is additionally supported by an extensive global service station network, helping to ensure your RFD Surviva liferaft will continue to be maintained to the highest standards by full trained and approved service technicians no matter the location.
- MED approved
- Fully enclosed double skinned high visibility canopy complete with retro-reflective tape
- Non-inflatable easy access boarding ramp
- High volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflating
- Canopy fitted with LED light ensuring maximum visibility
- Fully insulated floor to ensure maximum thermal protection
- Stowed in lightweight streamlined GRP containers enabling maximum deck space utilisation – various container options available
- Available with ‘A’ and ‘B’ emergency pack configuration
- Available in davit launch and throw over (cylindrical or flat) options