Brude Evacuation System Chute
Double chute: 600pax
Available with: 50, 102 and 150 person rafts
EFFICIENT, FLEXIBLE, COST-EFFECTIVE AND EASY TO USE AT HEIGHTS UP TO 26 METRES
The Brude Evacuation System Chute is efficient, flexible, cost-effective, easy to use at heights up to 26 metres, and available in single and double-track formats for increased capacity.
Liferafts and evacuation station with chute are mounted in separate units, accommodating a flexible layout. During deployment system liferafts are dropped and winched into position from the evacuation station. The chute will then be lowered directly into the raft. For increased capacity, additional rafts can be dropped and connected to the system raft.
• Available in single- and double-track formats
• For use at heights of up to 26 metres
• Zig-zag design offers controlled descent
• Additional liferafts are connected to system liferafts via an interface
• Easy to operate
• Room in the chute for crew-members to descend next to passengers and assist persons that are injured or disabled
• Service costs for the chute are minimized due to the on-site inspection
• Freestanding liferafts allows flexible service